Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Crate Part II

While we were still living in Comox I found a cool old crate at one of the antique shops I would visit. I originally posted about the crate and my ideas for it here. It took a while, but I finally got the crate up on the wall as a shelf in our living room. I really love how it looks! Before I was just using the crate to store my painting supplies, but now I feel like it really stands out. Here it is in action...





I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and I'm looking forward to switching up what I display in the shelf. 

So that's that! We don't really have any plans this weekend, but I'd like to maybe do some sewing and knitting and napping. Sounds pretty idyllic if you ask me!

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I'm getting the itch to go thrift shop perusing. I'm not allowed to buy anything yet...which kinda defeats the purpose of going to a thrift shop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...