Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring Posies

Last night we were playing out in the yard and just enjoying all the beautiful spring growth! I am loving our yard right now and all the bulbs in bloom are just gorgeous. This weekend it is supposed to be very hot here and I can't wait. My in-laws are coming and my father-in-law, Neil, and I are going to do some yard work. I'm looking forward to digging in the dirt. 

Here are a few shots I took the other day of some growth in the yard...


A ruffly tulip!

Columbine foliage.

Peas coming up!

Pretty red stripes on this tulip!

Grape hyacinth.
I'm looking forward to seeing what else comes up in the yard. I've already noticed several bleeding heart plants cropping up and some lupines. I love both! *Sigh* Isn't it a wonderful time of year!?

What do you have coming up in your yard? Any big plans for your garden this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...