Friday, December 21, 2012

Jolly Old St. Nick

My sister has been on my case about putting up a new post because every time she sees my blog the first image she sees is the chocolate cake from my last post and it is driving her crazy. I don't blame her. Every time I see that cake I want to eat it too. So anyway, besides the fact that it I really should do a little update here, this is for you Kris.

I really find it hard to believe that Christmas is in a mere 4 days! However, I am happy to report that I have finished all my Christmas shopping and I've even got my gifts wrapped. Hopefully Parker doesn't undo any of that wrapping as he as already done with one present! :)

I found this jolly little Santa at the thrift shop the other day for a quarter. He holds a tea light. Isn't he a happy sight?



He reminds me of some Santa candles that my mom has that used to belong to her mother. That is the main reason why I brought him home with me. He is doing an excellent job of bringing a little festivity into our home.

I'll try and get an update in again before Christmas with some pictures of our tree and some decorating around the house!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...