Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Cottage at Christmas

Well, our cottage is pretty much all ready for Christmas! We've got our tree up and decorated and there are touches of Christmas all around our home. Here's a little tour of our cottage this Christmas...


Here's the kitchen. I love how it looks right now with all the greenery!
Below are my paperwhites in bloom and our Christmas countdown!


This is the living room where our tree is. On the coffee table I put some cinnamon scented pinecones and hanging in one the frames above the couch are some Christmas balls.


 In the picture below, you can see a burlap wreath that I made using some cardboard and burlap scraps.




Here's a close-up of our tree. The popcorn garlands are from when I was a kid!


Here's our computer desk with a few decorations. The two little trees to the left of the computer are from Etsy. I got them last year and I love them. They are so cute!



Here's a little close up of our mantel in the dining room.


And that is how our cottage looks this Christmas! Have you all finished your decorating? What do you have to do before Christmas arrives? I've still got some baking and knitting to finish, so I better get to it! 

5 comments:

  1. This is great! So precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Jaimie. Gorgeous!

    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty cottage~ I love your Countdown to Christmas chalk board & popcorn garland - we make one too for the birds/squirrels :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Garth and Deb!

    Deb,I bet the birds/squirrels love you for that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...